Low Calorie Shirataki Noodle Tomato Ramen. Shirataki noodles have no calories, yet are very filling and full of healthy fiber. This is a detailed article about shirataki noodles and how to use them. Summary Shirataki noodles are a low-calorie food made from glucomannan, a type of fiber found in the Asian konjac plant.
Try them with these tasty recipes from salad to soup. Have you heard of Shirataki noodles? They are made of konjac and very low in calories. You can cook Low Calorie Shirataki Noodle Tomato Ramen using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Shirataki Noodle Tomato Ramen
- It’s 2 of packs Shirataki noodles.
- It’s 1 can of ●Canned tomato.
- You need 400 ml of ●Vegetable juice.
- You need 1 of ●Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of ●Salt.
- It’s 200 ml of ●Water.
- It’s 2 of ●Soup stock cubes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Grated garlic.
- It’s 150 grams of Ground chicken thigh meat.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 2 of bunches Komatsuna.
- It’s 1 dash of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 slice of Sliced cheese.
Looking for low-carb alternatives to conventional pasta? Drop the calories in your past by choosing to eat shirataki pasta. A collection of low-calorie and low-carb shirataki noodle recipes. Everything from salads to stir-fries Shirataki noodles are not your ordinary pasta.
Low Calorie Shirataki Noodle Tomato Ramen instructions
- Spread olive oil in a pan and stir fry the garlic and ginger. When it's fragrant, add ground chicken and finely chopped onion, and keep stir frying..
- When the chicken and onions are about halfway cooked, add the ● ingredients, roughly cut up shirataki noodles, and simmer for about 15 minutes. (Until the shirataki noodles are properly flavored.).
- When the shirataki noodles have absorbed flavor, add the stems of the komatsuna green, then the leaf, and keep simmering..
- When the komatsuna is cooked through, transfer the soup and noodles to a bowl. Top with cheese, microwave for 30 seconds, and it's done..
- Another recipe in my shirataki noodle series: "For Low Calorie Diets Easy! Shirataki noodle miso ramen" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143792-an-easy-recipe-for-diets-miso-shirataki-ramen.
- Another recipe in my shirataki noodle series: For Low Calorie Diets Just like the one on sale at convenience stores! Shirataki noodle soy sauce ramen.
- Another recipe in my shirataki noodle series: Easy! Shirataki noodle pasta with egg, natto and onion.
- Another recipe in my shirataki noodle series: Easy Diet Dish Shirataki noodle dan dan noodles.
- Another recipe in my shirataki noodle series (bonus): Easy ♪ Dan dan noodle style soup using bean sprouts https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155147-easy-dandan-noodle-style-soup-with-bean-sprouts.
They are made from a konjac plant and contain no carbs Forget the ramen, soba, udon, or other Japanese noodles you might have heard or tried. Asian Rice & Noodles Dry Pastas Ramen & Udon. Soaked in a warm broth, these noodles are both flavorful and filling. Shirataki noodles are great everyday noodles, and you should give them a try, too! Traditional shirataki noodles are pretty much the perfect food for those who may have food allergies or are on special diets; they're vegan and.