Low-calorie * Tofu "Chicken" Soboro. Like many dishes distinct to the shore of Japan, Soboro is eaten over rice. Japanese food critics that like to argue over what yakitori is may tell you that you are wrong making Soboro with tofu. That is because traditionally Soboro is made using chicken, hence chicken Soboro.
There's no worry about ingredient costs since its just tofu! I've arranged it by adding ginger so it's not too obvious that it's tofu. Introducing a video of the recipe and how to make "Tofu Soboro". You can cook Low-calorie * Tofu "Chicken" Soboro using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-calorie * Tofu "Chicken" Soboro
- It’s 1 block of Firm tofu.
- You need 1 of ★4 tablespoons Sugar.
- You need 1 of ★3 tablespoons Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of ★1 tablespoon Mirin.
- You need 1 of ★1 tablespoon Sake.
- It’s 1 of ★1 teaspoon Chicken stock granules.
- It’s 1 of ★1 teaspoon Grated ginger.
I made healthy soboro with just one tofu without using meat. Fry the drained tofu on a frying pan while breaking it, and entangle the seasoning. The taste is soaked in and the rice proceeds. It is a low-calorie, low-cost item.
Low-calorie * Tofu "Chicken" Soboro step by step
- Strain excess water from the tofu by briefly microwaving or placing a weight on top of the tofu..
- Place the drained tofu in a frying pan and break it into pieces using a potato masher. This is a very important step. *Note: the picture shows a larger portion using 4 blocks of tofu..
- Add the starred (★) ingredients to the broken up tofu, and cook over medium heat to evaporate the water. Stir occasionally so it doesn't burn..
- It's finished once the texture becomes crumbly..
- Soboro can be used in various ways: top it on rice, or mix it with low-calorie mayonnaise and eat it as a sandwich..
Tofu chicken Soboro makes an excellent quick meal idea for times when you are wondering what would make a bowl of rice taste so much better than just adding soy sauce. Making chicken Soboro with tofu makes a great low calorie cooking solution for chicken Soboro, a food originally fatty full of tons of calories you don't want to worry about. The Best Grilled Chicken I've Ever Made – Jamaican Jerk Chicken Pasta Aglio e Olio. Recipe: Yummy Caramelized Bananas with Ice Cream and Homemade Whipped topping. Caramelized Bananas with Ice Cream and Homemade Whipped topping.