Low-calorie * Tofu "Chicken" Soboro. The Best Low Calorie Tofu Recipes on Yummly Low-calorie Pad Thai, Oil Free Low Calorie Tomato And Chicken Meatball Soup, Low-calorie Minestrone Soup. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Chicken Soboro based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Chicken Breast (cooked), no skin, roasted, Peas, frozen, Carrots, raw, Nakano Seasoned Rice Vinegar, Soy sauce (shoyu), low Calories per serving of Chicken Soboro.
For the tofu, you could use. Soboro Don or Ground Chicken Bowl is your go-to Japanese comfort meal! With seasoned minced chicken, scrambled eggs, and green vegetables on top of fluffy steamed rice, this three-color rice bowl is effortlessly easy to pull together and full of flavor. You can have Low-calorie * Tofu "Chicken" Soboro using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-calorie * Tofu "Chicken" Soboro
- You need 1 block of Firm tofu.
- Prepare 1 of ★4 tablespoons Sugar.
- It’s 1 of ★3 tablespoons Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of ★1 tablespoon Mirin.
- It’s 1 of ★1 tablespoon Sake.
- You need 1 of ★1 teaspoon Chicken stock granules.
- Prepare 1 of ★1 teaspoon Grated ginger.
A favorite among both kids and adults. The portable version of Soboro Don, this Soboro Bento, is packed with savory Chicken Soboro, vibrant Egg Soboro, nutty sesame green beans, and a tangy carrot salad. Delicious, balanced, and satisfying; this easy bento box lunch comes together from ingredients you probably already have in. This low-calorie recipe for chicken tortilla soup is so easy it is fool-proof.
Low-calorie * Tofu "Chicken" Soboro step by step
- Strain excess water from the tofu by briefly microwaving or placing a weight on top of the tofu..
- Place the drained tofu in a frying pan and break it into pieces using a potato masher. This is a very important step. *Note: the picture shows a larger portion using 4 blocks of tofu..
- Add the starred (★) ingredients to the broken up tofu, and cook over medium heat to evaporate the water. Stir occasionally so it doesn't burn..
- It's finished once the texture becomes crumbly..
- Soboro can be used in various ways: top it on rice, or mix it with low-calorie mayonnaise and eat it as a sandwich..
Pack the flavor, not the calories. Recipe: White Wine and Mushroom Chicken. Photo credit: Con Poulos; Food styling by Rebecca Jurkevich; Prop styling by Megan Hedgpeth. Cook chicken in a range of healthy, low-calorie recipes for a satisfying lunch or dinner. Choose from one-pots, curries, wraps, soups, salads and more.