Chocolate-stuffed french toast low calorie!. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Enjoy this chocolate-stuffed French toast made with Original Bisquick® mix and eggs mixture. How To Make Healthy Low Calorie French Toast Recipe.
Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition. But French toast absolutely has the potential to be a healthy breakfast. Amuse Your Bouche uses skim milk and egg whites to cut the calorie count in this French toast (or Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast from Live Eat Learn. You can have Chocolate-stuffed french toast low calorie! using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate-stuffed french toast low calorie!
- Prepare 4 ounces of semisweet chocolate finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 ounces of Neufchatel cheese at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced strawberries.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of grated orange zest.
- It’s 6 ounces of italian bread cut into 8 slices 1/2" thick.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 of large egg whites.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tablespoon of trans-free margarine.
This recipe is super simple, even. Try this yummy treat for a special breakfast or brunch. Toast sandwiches until golden brown on both sides. If you like, you can also put some banana slices and raspberries between the toasts, so they taste nice and fruity.
Chocolate-stuffed french toast low calorie! step by step
- Combine the chocolate and cheese in a small bowl and mix.
- Combine strawberries, sugar, and orange zest in a seperate bowl.
- Spread 1/4th of the chocolate mixture on 4 slices of the bread. Top each with a second slice and press lightly to form a sandwhich..
- Combine the whole eggs, egg whites, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Melt the margarine in aarge nonstick pan or on a griddle over medium heat. Wait for foam to subside..
- Working one at a time dip both sides of each sandwhich in the egg mixture. Place sandwhiches in pan or on griddle and cook until golden and cooked through. About 4 minutes per side..
- Serve hot topped with strawberry mixture..
If you need to go faster, you can also put thin slices of dark chocolate between the toasts or use a ready-made chocolate cream, but be careful, the Chocolate French Toast can quickly turn. How many calories inFrench Toast, prepared from recipe with Low-Fat Milk. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. Chocolate French Toast is the ultimate dessert for breakfast!