You can cook Autumn Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Autumn Casserole
- It’s 200 g of sausages low fat (less than 3% fat) / 7 oz ..
- It’s 200 g of apples eating (about 2 small) / 7 oz ..
- Prepare 150 g of white onion (thinly sliced) / 5 oz ..
- Prepare 200 g of tomatoes chopped tinned / 7 oz ..
- It’s ½ teaspoon of black pepper ground.
- You need of “ Spray2Cook ” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Autumn Casserole instructions
- Pre-heat an oven (200oC / 400oF / Gas Mark 6)..
- Peel core and slice the apple..
- Broil / Grill the sausages until lightly cooked. Cut in slices..
- Spray a casserole with Spray2Cook. Put ½ the sausages in the casserole in a layer, followed by ½ the apples, then ½ the tomatoes and finally all the onions. Repeat the layers of sausages, apples and tomatoes. Sprinkle with the pepper..
- Put the lidded casserole in the oven for 1 hour removing the lid for the last 10 minutes.