Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu.
You can cook Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chix breasts; sliced in halves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of reduced sodium chix broth.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 4 of thin slice low sodium deli ham.
- Prepare 4 of ultra thin slice light swiss cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu step by step
- Slice chix breast in halves, season lightly with salt & pepper, then lightly dredge in flour.
- In skillet add unsalted butter & olive oil. Add chix to skillet to cook. Cook chix til golden brown on each side..
- While chix is cooking in a mixing bowl add chix broth, dijon mustard, lemon juice & 1 tsp flour. Whisk til smooth..
- Once chix is done cooking remove from skillet & set aside. Add chix broth mixture to skillet, scraping up any left over bits stuck to the pan, then simmer for 2 mins..
- Return chix breasts to skillet, top each piece with a slice of deli ham & a slice of swiss cheese, let simmer til cheese melts. Serve & enjoy!.