Protein packed cheesecake. Protein-Packed Cheesecake This protein-packed cheesecake includes both cottage cheese & Greek yogurt. Combine them for added proteins, nutrients. View our extensive library of recipes for Protein Cheesecakes that are super simple to make and delicious too!
The following high protein cake recipes are all specially designed to be packed with protein, allowing you to substitute high-carb flour for protein powders, ground nuts, or other, more exotic ingredients. Protein Packed Patriotic Mini Cheesecake Recipe. One of my favorite baking tricks both for me and my family is to add my favorite protein into treats. You can have Protein packed cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Protein packed cheesecake
- You need 1 container (24 oz) of Siggis 0% fat Greek yogurt plain.
- Prepare 1 cup of Swerve no calorie sugar replacement.
- Prepare 1 cup of Lactaid low fat cottage cheese.
- You need 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder.
- You need 6 tbsp of light soft cream cheese.
- It’s of The juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of Quest beyond cinnamon bun cereal bar for each ramekin.
- Prepare 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder.
I did it with these banana muffins and with these. Pack it in a small sealable container with berries for extra nutrients. Chobani, the makers of fabulous Greek yogurt, shared this recipe for Individual Protein Cheesecake Pack the crust along the bottom and sides of the dish to create a pie shape. A Protein-Packed Cheesecake With a Surprise Ingredient.
Protein packed cheesecake step by step
- In a blender combine all ingredients till liquid. This will break up the chunks in the cottage cheese.
- Crumble up a cereal bar and put on the bottom of a ramekin.
- Fill ramekins with mix depending on the size you will get 6-8 cheesecakes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place ramekins in a shallow pan, pour water in pan around ramekins.
- Cook cheesecakes for 40-45 minutes edges should be brown.
Read Protein Packed Meatless Meals: Delicious and Healthy High Protein Meals without Any Meat. Protein Packed Mug Cake: Looking for the perfect medium between a tasty treat and something to help pack on the muscle? Protein packed cake mugs may be your solution. Protein is an essential nutrient to our diets. A high-protein breakfast is always a good way to start your day. "Protein is a vital component to a healthy breakfast," says SELF columnist Jessica Jones, M.