low calorie breakfast. This veggie, low-calorie breakfast has it all!. This low-calorie vegetarian breakfast with sundried tomatoes, spinach, leeks and cheese is the perfect way to start a weekend. Eggs, low-fat yogurt with fruit and porridge with interesting twists are amongst the many recipes you can try.
However, a healthy, low-calorie breakfast shouldn't be torturous or unfulfilling. These low-calorie breakfasts fill you up and are super easy to make so your morning can stay stress-free. Pizza is great for breakfast anytime and this one is made with breakfast foods like turkey sausage and eggs. You can cook low calorie breakfast using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of low calorie breakfast
- Prepare 60 grams of oat meal.
- Prepare 1/4 liter of water or milk.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of banana.
If you use turkey or chicken sausage, low fat. Low-Calorie Breakfast Ideas to Fuel Your Morning. Begin your day with these healthy, low-calorie breakfast recipes that won't weigh you down and will give you energy to conquer the day. You've come to the right place.
low calorie breakfast step by step
- Boil water in a pot, add some cinnamon.
- Cut the banana into little peaces.
- When the water has boiled add the oat meal and the bananas (or whatever fruits you prefer).
- If you don't mind the calories, you can also add raisins and chocolate chips :).
- Let it cook until the water has been completely soaked up (it usually takes about 10 minutes on medium heat).
But in fact, we'll do you one better. A low-calorie breakfast should be one that's also filling and balanced with proteins, carbohydrates, and good fats. Eating good food in the morning means you can face the day with confident energy. You're definitely going to want to save these recipes for your next breakfast! We've updated our recipes to include nutrition information!