Pan Fried Fish with Creamy Scallops.
You can have Pan Fried Fish with Creamy Scallops using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Fish with Creamy Scallops
- Prepare 4 of fish filets of.
- It’s 225 g of scallops queen (if frozen defrosted and patted dry) / 8 oz ..
- Prepare 100 g of spring onions , finely sliced / 3½ oz ..
- You need 2 of white wine vinegar table spoon.
- You need 4 tablespoons of reduced fat crème fraîche.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of chicken stock (hot).
- You need 1 of aspartame table spoon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare of “ Spray2Cook ” ( a word used to describe.
- You need of any low – cal . non – stick cook ’ s oil spray ).
Pan Fried Fish with Creamy Scallops instructions
- Spray a large heavy fry pan with Spray2Cook and place on a high heat. When the Spray2Cook is bubbling put in the fish in (and after that, other than as directed, move it very little): cook skin down first for 5 minutes. Press gently with a spatula but otherwise do not disturb for the first minute then check the skin fairly frequently to ensure it is crisping without sticking or burning. If necessary turn down the heat but not too much. After the first 5 minutes turn over and cook for a fu….
- When the cooking time is complete the flesh should be flaky right through when pulled with the pointed end of a knife..
- Whilst the fish is cooking cook the scallops. Spray a small fry pan with Spray2Cook and place on a high heat. When the Spray2Cook is bubbling turn the heat down to medium or below. Cook the scallops for 20 seconds on one side then 20 seconds on the other and then set aside. Add the white wine vinegar and deglaze the plan. Add the stock and the spring onions and bring to the boil. Add the crème fraîche, aspartame and garlic powder. Simmer to reduce until the sauce thickens to a nice con….
- Serve the fish with the creamy scallops and (optional) garnish with chopped chives..