My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict. Healthy eggs Benedict is a creative breakfast recipe made up of four delicious layers. Sweet potato toast is topped with Canadian bacon, poached eggs Assemble the eggs Benedict. Take the sweet potato toasts out of the oven.
But as you know is not so healthy with all that butter. so I created healthy version of egss benedict! Keto eggs benedict is one of those dishes that should be enjoyed right away, and the leftovers discarded. So try to make only as many as you know you'll be The best part of eggs Benedict is the rich hollandaise sauce. You can cook My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict
- You need 1 of 100 Calorie Whole Wheat English Muffin.
- You need 1 of Low Fat Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Smoked Salmon.
- You need 1 of Pepper (to taste).
- It’s 1 of Nonstick Cooking Spray.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Pesto.
- You need 1 of Cajun seasoning (to taste).
So ditch the high carb English muffin and use a quick low carb bread instead! Eggs Benedict is my all time favorite breakfast, but it can be a bit heavy. Here's a traditional recipe with a few healthy twists. Eggs Benedict wouldn't be the same without a creamy hollandaise sauce.
My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict step by step
- Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray. Turn stove to medium-low heat..
- Crack the egg carefully in the pan..
- Sprinkle egg with Cajun seasoning and pepper to taste..
- Meanwhile toast English Muffin to your crispyness liking (yes I just made up a word).
- Slather muffin with pesto and low fat cream cheese..
- Top it with the smoked salmon and finally the egg. Nom!.
A guilt-free take on the classic for Mother's Day. The word "healthy" is usually not found anywhere near the phrase Eggs Benedict. But this version of the poached egg dish with the luxe Hollandaise sauce swaps out the butter for yogurt, making for a lighter. Here, the delicious and classic eggs benedict has been given a healthy makeover. A creamy yogurt hollandaise sauce replaces butter with lean turkey Especially after we've got back from the gym on a Saturday morning.