Grandad's Chicken and Pasta. A delicious chicken casserole recipe that is loaded with cheese, chicken and noodles. Learn How To Make Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta Recipe from Chef Neelam Bajwa only on Get Curried. Delicious and Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta is ready to serve!
In this easy recipe, grilled chicken is combined with pasta and spinach. Use pasta shells, macaroni, or similar pasta in this yummy chicken dish. This tasty chicken and pasta dish is made with the addition of spinach, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. You can cook Grandad's Chicken and Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grandad's Chicken and Pasta
- Prepare 2 of Carrots, diced.
- You need 2 of Celery sticks, diced.
- It’s 1 of Onion, diced.
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts, cubed.
- You need 2 tsp of Chinese 5 spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mild chilli powder.
- You need 100 g of Fusilli pasta.
- Prepare 300 ml of Vegetable stock (use one stock cube).
- It’s of Low calorie cooking spray.
Serve with a tossed salad for a fabulous everyday. Discover our comforting chicken pasta recipes. These two versatile ingredients can be mixed with different sauces to make tasty lasagne dishes and Combine two of the nation's favourite ingredients in comforting dishes, ideal for midweek family meals. You just can't go wrong with chicken pasta.
Grandad's Chicken and Pasta instructions
- Spray a large pan with some cooking spray and add the carrot, celery and onion. After a couple of minutes, add the chicken..
- As the chicken starts to brown and the vegetables start to soften, add the Chinese 5 spice and mild chilli powder. Mix well to coat the ingredients with the spices..
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the vegetable stock to the pan and simmer for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes, in a separate pan, cook the pasta in boiling water for about 10 mins or until cooked. (Leave the chicken and vegetables simmering)..
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and then add to the chicken and vegetable pan, stir well, then serve and enjoy 😊.
When the farfalle pasta is al dente, add the spinach and chicken and stir until the spinach cooks down and incorporates. Add parmesan and stir until it's well-incorporated and you're left with a smooth sauce. Top off with extra parmesan and serve. This delicious combination of chicken, pasta, and tomatoes in a balsamic-basil sauce can be served warm or chilled. Stir the chicken and the juices from the baking dish into the hot pasta.