You can have Lasagne Lite using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagne Lite
- Prepare 500 g of ground beef low fat (<5%) / 17½ oz ..
- It’s 200 g of pasta dried sheets / 7 oz ..
- You need 250 g of onion (diced) / 9 oz ..
- You need 100 g of carrot (diced) / 3½ oz ..
- It’s 100 g of celery (diced) / 3½ oz ..
- It’s 200 g of mushroom (diced) / 7 oz ..
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 400 g of tomatoes chopped Italian / 14 oz . tins.
- Prepare 1 of beef stock cube.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato purée.
- You need 75 g of cheddar cheese low fat (grated) / 2½ oz ..
- It’s 2 teaspoons of dried Italian herbs.
- It’s 250 g of cauliflower florets / 9 oz ..
- You need 250 g of ricotta cheese / 9 oz ..
- You need 2 of eggs large.
- You need of “ Spray2Cook ” ( a word used.
- You need of describe any low – cal . non – stick cook ’ s oil spray ).
Lasagne Lite instructions
- Put the cauliflower in a pan of boiling water until soft. Drain and transfer to a food processor. Process the cauliflower until it is a creamy consistency then add in the eggs and ricotta and continue to process to combine to produce a white sauce..
- Pre-heat an oven (200oC / 400oF / Gas Mark 6)..
- Microwave the onion, carrot and celery for 6 minutes. Put a large fry pan on a medium to high heat. Spray with Spray2Cook and when warm add the garlic then add the ground beef to fry off until the beef is browned all over. Add the microwaved vegetables and mushroom. Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, stock cube and herb. Bring to boil and then turn down to a simmer for 12 minutes..
- Spray a deep ovenproof dish with Spray2Cook and spread half the beef and vegetable mix over the base. Place a layer on pasta sheets over the mix the spread over half the white sauce. Repeat this three-layer operation. Sprinkle with the grated cheese. Put the dish in the oven for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.