Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake. Low Calorie and Low Fat Cheesecake(Crustless)Food.com. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Place the cheesecake in a roasting pan and add enough warm water to come one-quarter of the way up the sides of the springform.
Healthy cheesecake seems ironic I know, but try it out! These low-calorie alternatives provide new ideas for old favorites. When making a food choice, remember to consider vitamins and minerals. You can cook Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake
- Prepare of Base.
- It’s 1 cup of all-bran original.
- It’s 2 tbsp of applesauce.
- You need of Cheese.
- You need 250 grams of low fat cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of low-fat yoghurt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Some foods provide most of their calories from sugar and fat but give you few, if any, vitamins and minerals. Low-Fat Cheesecake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Meanwhile, combine sour cream and remaining sugar and vanilla. Cool completely on a wire rack.
Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Crush the chosen cereal/cracker/digestives to amount to about 1/2 cup in crushed form.
- Mix applesauce into the crushed bits..
- Add all the other ingredients together and mix well. Note: You can use flavoured yoghurt!.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper..
- Spread the base of the cake (crushed bits) onto the bottom of the tray evenly..
- Pour the cheese mixture onto the base..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 25 minutes..
- Leave to cool for at least 45 minutes or until room temperature before refridgerating. Only serve after properly refridgerated!.
The Cheesecake Factory's SkinnyLicious Menu is low calorie, but that doesn't make it healthy. Here are the meals that you can actually feel good about. Just because it's low-calorie doesn't make it healthy. Here's what's worth ordering—and what isn't. And although it's often a main ingredient in unhealthy dishes (i.e. fast food pizza, cheeseburgers, nachos), when eaten in moderation and paired with healthy foods, cheese This is one cheese where choosing the low-fat version is a good option.