Low-Calorie Side Dish: Tofu and Cod. Great recipe for Low-Calorie Side Dish: Tofu and Cod. Besides a large quantity of food for my children, I wanted to make a simple side dish to Steps. Take bones and skin out from cod.
The Best Low Calorie Tofu Recipes on Yummly Low-calorie Pad Thai, Oil Free Low Calorie Tomato And Chicken Meatball Soup, Low-calorie Minestrone Soup. Find healthy, delicious low-calorie side dish recipes including low-calorie bean, potato and vegetable side dish recipes. You can cook Low-Calorie Side Dish: Tofu and Cod using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Side Dish: Tofu and Cod
- It’s 300 grams of Firm tofu.
- It’s 180 grams of Salted cod.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sake.
- You need 1/2 tsp of plus Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Ponzu.
- Prepare 3 of leaves Shiso leaves.
Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition Low-Calorie, Whole-Grain Recipes. Whole grains provide a healthy boost of vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants and phytonutrients. Tofu is a low-fat source of protein that's good for you. Here's what you need to know about the different types of tofu and how to prepare it.
Low-Calorie Side Dish: Tofu and Cod instructions
- Wrap tofu in a paper towel and microwave it for 3 minutes. Take bones and skin out from cod..
- Put tofu, cod, egg whites, sake, and sugar in a food processor..
- Scoop it up with a spoon and put it into boiled water..
- Place it on a baking sheet and bake it in an oven for about 20 minutes (180℃)..
- Put ponzu and sliced shiso leaves on it..
Tofu is a traditional Asian dish that through westernization and food processing has become more of a meat substitute. Tofu is high in protein, but low in fat, sodium. View top rated Low calorie tofu recipes with ratings and reviews. low calorie tofu Recipes at Epicurious.com. We are unable to find an exact match for: low calorie tofu.. a low fat and low calorie diet serve in an effective way to lose weight Submitted by Low-Calorie Side Dish Recipes. These lower-calorie sides will fill up your dinner plate, but still leave room for dessert.