Low-Sugar Microwave Okara Pound Cake (Cocoa).
You can cook Low-Sugar Microwave Okara Pound Cake (Cocoa) using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Sugar Microwave Okara Pound Cake (Cocoa)
- It’s 20 of grams/100 grams when using fresh okara • Okara powder (I used dried that you reconstitute in 4 times the amount of water)/ or okara.
- You need 80 grams of • Water to rehydrate the okara powder.
- You need 20 grams of ★Low-calorie sweetener (use 60 g if using sugar) (I used Sugar Cut 0).
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★ Cocoa (or matcha).
- It’s 1 tsp of ★ Baking powder.
- Prepare 20 grams of ★ Almond flour (or almond powder).
- It’s 2 of ☆ Eggs (medium).
- You need 30 grams of ☆ Reduced calorie mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of (to taste): adding it gives the cake a more adult flavor Rum, if available.
Low-Sugar Microwave Okara Pound Cake (Cocoa) instructions
- Pour the water into the okara powder and mix..
- Combine the sweetener, cocoa, baking powder, and almond flour, and mix it all together. (The photo shows a cocoa version and a matcha powder version)..
- Mix the eggs and mayonnaise together, combine with Step 2, and stir well..
- Pour the mixture into a silicone cup (or pound cake pan), and tap the bottom to remove the air bubbles..
- Microwave for 3 minutes. Stick it with a toothpick, and microwave for an additional minute the toothpick does not come out clean. I made two cakes at once this time, so they may take a little longer to cook..
- Remove the cake from the mold, let cool, wrap in plastic wrap, and store in the fridge. Letting it sit overnight will make the cake more rich and delicious..
- This is a version made using a pound cake pan. If you use zero calorie sweetener for the heavy cream topping and sugar, then you can reduce the amount of calories and sugar even further..
- Using a silicone cup (small) yielded two cakes. I tried topping it with heavy cream. Make sure to drink plenty of water when eating okara..
- Variation: Adding a few sweet Adzuki beans into the matcha cake gives it a bit of an extravagant flair..
- Variation: I paired the matcha version with 0 calorie low sugar homemade an..
- Variation: I made this one with a pound cake pan. Cut it in half, sandwich in some heavy cream, and decorate the surface. It had about 950 calories and 11 grams of sugar..
- Variation: I made an okara Mont Blanc Christmas cake for myself in addition to my family's regular cake..