Low Calorie Beef Ale Casserole. Low Fat Low Calorie Ground Beef Recipes. Dig into these big, beefy bakes. They're the hearty, comforting weeknight classics the family craves.
How To Make A Low Calorie Apple Pie. We all heart a warm, home-made piece of pie. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Hairy dieters rich beef & ale casserole based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including asda stewing steak Calories per Ingredient. You can cook Low Calorie Beef Ale Casserole using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Beef Ale Casserole
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 medium of onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 kg of braising beef cubed.
- You need to taste of salt pepper.
- Prepare 500 ml of dark ale (beer).
- It’s 250 ml of beef stock made with stock cube.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need to taste of mixed herbs.
- It’s 6 of carrots chopped.
- It’s 2 of parsnips or any other root veg you want.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 small of amount of sugar to taste.
- Prepare 10 of mushrooms chopped up.
Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe. low carb-beef-casserole nutrition facts and nutritional information. Find healthy, delicious low-calorie casserole recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Sort by Thinly sliced angel hair cabbage cooked with a splash of vinegar stands in for the sauerkraut, and lower-sodium deli turkey adds a rich, meaty flavor in place of the traditional corned beef. Much flavor.leftover peppers and onions from fatitas were used, boiled, drained then chopped gr beef.
Low Calorie Beef Ale Casserole instructions
- Chop cook onions in little oil and add to casserole dish.
- Cube and brown beef in same dish as onions, season with salt and pepper.
- Add all the other ingredients to casserole pot and cook low for three to four hours till thick and nice..
- Enjoy with mash or roasted potatoes.
- Can be cooked in slow cooker or oven or on stove top.
People at work and family loved IT. low. cal. Aren't Low-Calorie Casserole Recipes the BEST?! This low fat beef casserole is the perfect meal to warm you up on a cold evening and to serve to family and friends! Serve with creamy mash and a salad, but don't forget to add the calories! View top rated Low calorie ground beef recipes with ratings and reviews.