Payyoli Chicken Fry Low Calorie.
You can have Payyoli Chicken Fry Low Calorie using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Payyoli Chicken Fry Low Calorie
- Prepare 400 gm of chicken.
- Prepare 10 of dried kashmiri red chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of meat masala powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
Payyoli Chicken Fry Low Calorie step by step
- Boil the dried red chillies in little water for about 5 minutes and grind it to a smooth paste. Take out a tsp of the red chilli paste and keep aside..
- Marinate the chicken with remaining red chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp meat masala, lemon juice, turmeric, cornflour and 1/2 tsp salt..
- Let it stay for about 2 hours or longer. Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a pan and shallow fry the chicken till cooked and chicken turns slightly crispy, keep aside..
- Heat remaining oil in a different pan and add the curry leaves and green chillies. Once they splutter add the coconut milk with the remaining chilli paste and meat masala, mix well and give it a boil..
- Add the remaining salt and the chicken and let it simmer for 10 mins for the chicken to soak in all the flavors and till all the liquid dries up. Serve hot..