low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos. Spice up traditional tacos for your next Mexican dinner. Smoky chipotle pork pairs perfectly with the sweet pineapple in the fresh salsa. Warm the tortillas according to package directions.
Serve with a squeeze of lime. Easy chicken tacos served with pineapple salsa will make any day feel like a fiesta! The healthy lean white meat is marinated in savory spices and herbs for It was absolutely delicious – the marinade was spot on and the salsa delicious. You can cook low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos
- You need 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 small of onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 each of red and yellow peppers chopped.
- You need 1 each of cumin, minced garlic, s&p, chili pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of mango, apricot, pineapple or whatever salsa you desire.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of evoo.
- You need 1 packages of American shredded cheese blend.
- You need 1 of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1 packages of sour cream.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of no salt added sweet corn.
We added some shredded lettuce, low fat shredded taco blend. These chicken tacos with homemade pineapple salsa are quickly assembled once you've marinated the chicken. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. No wonder Tacos Al Pastor is second name for Al Pastor because THE best way to enjoy charred, juicy, sweet and spicy Al Pastor meat is to wrap it in soft tortillas with some zesty salsa, more pineapple and red onion.
low calorie al pastor pineapple salsa chicken tacos instructions
- trim fat from chicken breast and chop into an inch bite size peices.
- chop all veggies.
- heat oil over medium heat.
- add all veggies and chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- add all spices and about a half cup of salsa.
- serve over romaine and top with remaining ingredients- I like to add a little more salsa too.
These simple ingredients bring out the flavor of gajjillo chili marinade. Chicken Tacos seeping with a rainbow of chili lime spices, topped with oozing Jack cheese, sweet and smoky Grilled Pineapple Salsa and drizzled with silky Avocado Crema. This Chili Lime Chicken Tacos recipe is an explosion of YUM in every bite and might just. This Crock-Pot pineapple chicken recipe combines the flare of Asian cuisine with the ease of slow cooking — a satisfying low-calorie meal. This slow cooker pineapple chicken recipe results in a moist and tender chicken that is both a bit sweet and a bit savory.