Low-Calorie! Refreshing Mushrooms and Mekabu.
You can have Low-Calorie! Refreshing Mushrooms and Mekabu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie! Refreshing Mushrooms and Mekabu
- It’s 1 of pack Maitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 of pack Seasoned mekabu.
- It’s 5 grams of Tororo kombu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Mentsuyu (diluted).
- You need 1 of Daikon radish sprouts, shiso leaves or green onions.
- Prepare 1 of dash) (Salt.
Low-Calorie! Refreshing Mushrooms and Mekabu step by step
- I use this type of seasoned mekabu that's packaged into individual servings..
- Shred the shimeji and maitake mushrooms and put in a bowl..
- Pour sake and cover with a plastic microwave cover or loosely wrap with plastic wrap. Microwave for 3 minutes (500 W)..
- When Step 4 has cooled, add the vinegar, mentsuyu, and mekabu, and mix well..
- Add the tororo kombu while shredding with your fingers. Season with salt if needed..
- Chill in the fridge. Serve to a plate and garnish with greens on top. It's done!.