Indian Curry! Low-Calorie!.
You can cook Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian Curry! Low-Calorie!
- It’s 500 grams of Chicken (wing, breast).
- You need 1 tbsp of ◇Curry powder (for the meat rub).
- You need 1 tbsp of ◇Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◇Salt.
- You need 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 piece of Finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Curry powder (for curry base).
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- It’s 1 of Chicken consomme.
- Prepare 400 grams of 〇Whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of 〇Potato.
- It’s 1/2 of 〇Apple or Carrot.
- You need 1 of 〇Onions.
- It’s 2 clove of 〇Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 1 of Cumin, chili powder, garam masala (if available).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of Yogurt.
Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! instructions
- Mix the ◇ ingredients together in a plastic bag, and rub the mixture into the chicken wings. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. You can use chicken breast in place of the wings when you are short on time..
- Place ingredients marked 〇 in a blender with 300 ml water. Blend until thickened. Add the canned tomato juice first, and cut up the vegetables beforehand to speed this step up..
- It is easier if you use onions that has been baked in an oven (cover in foil, sprinkle with some oil, and bake for 35 minutes at 200℃)..
- Add 1 tablespoon cooking oil to a pot, and saute the chicken until golden brown. Take out the chicken momentarily, and wipe the pot with a paper towel..
- Add 1 tablespoon cooking oil, 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, and ginger (or red pepper) and saute until fragrant. Then add in the onions and thoroughly saute until they become golden brown. Add in 2 tablespoons of curry powder and saute so that it doesn't burn or stick to the sides of the pot. The red pepper burns easily, so take it out once before sauteing the onions..
- Return the chicken to the pot, add in the ingredients you mixed in the blender, bouillon, and bay leaf. Add the yogurt as well. Return the red pepper to the pot at this point (if you are using it). You can make this spicy by using red chili pepper powder or garam masala, when not using red peppers..
- Cook over a low heat for 30 minutes-1 hour; if the amount of water becomes too little, add more as you simmer. Add soy sauce, Japanese Worcester sauce, 1/2 tablespoon cumin powder (if you have it), and 1 tablespoon chili powder, and simmer for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste, add the butter, turn off the heat, and it is done!.
- By using a blender on the ingredients marked with 〇, you get a really smooth finish..