Low-Calorie But Fluffy Tofu Hamburger.
You can have Low-Calorie But Fluffy Tofu Hamburger using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie But Fluffy Tofu Hamburger
- Prepare 400 grams of Tofu (firm).
- You need 200 grams of Ground chicken.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Low-Calorie But Fluffy Tofu Hamburger instructions
- Press and drain off the excess moisture from the tofu well, and mix with the rest of the ingredients thoroughly. When the mixture is evenly mixed, it's ready!.
- Divide into four equal parts and form into patties by gently tossing the formed mixture lightly between both hands. Pan fry the formed patties on both sides until browned. Remember to lid the pan..
- It's done in no time. It's great with grated daikon radish and ponzu sauce, or with julienned shiso leaves scattered on top..