Brochettes de Poulet.
You can have Brochettes de Poulet using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brochettes de Poulet
- You need 26½ oz of chicken breast skinless (cubed)..
- You need 4 tablespoons of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of aspartame.
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of thyme.
- It’s ½ teaspoon of oregano ground.
- You need ¼ teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s ½ teaspoon of black pepper freshly ground.
- You need ½ teaspoon of sea salt ground.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare of “ Spray2Cook ” ( a word used to describe.
- You need of any low – cal . non – stick cook ’ s oil spray ).
- You need 8 of long wooden kebab sticks.
Brochettes de Poulet instructions
- Put the chicken in a bowl and spray the meat with Spray2Cook ensuring all sides are covered. Mix the paprika, cumin, pepper and salt. Scatter the mixture over the chicken keeping the chicken moving at the same time so the coating is even. Put the bowl in the freezer for 30 minutes..
- Mix the stock with the lemon juice and aspartame – add to the bowl. Add the bay leaves. Stir well to complete the marinade process. Put the bowl in the refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Soak the kebab sticks in water for at least 20 minutes..
- Pre Pre-heat an oven (180oC / 350oF / Gas Mark 4). Thread the marinated chicken on the skewers. Place the brochettes across an oven pan. Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Serve with Dijon mustard..
- Alternatively grill on the BBQ for around 5 minutes but, as the heat varies, take care to ensure cooking is complete and do not allow charring. The flavoring of the brochettes is subtle and cooking on the BBQ will mask the herbs..