Low-Calorie Hot & Sour Noodle Soup. Hefty doses of honey and sugar take this otherwise. Looking for low calorie snacks that fill you up? Pleasure, Instant Hot Chocolate Drink, Options*.
This is a yummy, healthy, homemade hot chocolate. Who says healthy, low-calorie snacks can't be super delicious? Give yourself a low-fat treat with these super-quick sandwich tortillas – a fab way of using up leftover turkey. You can have Low-Calorie Hot & Sour Noodle Soup using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Hot & Sour Noodle Soup
- Prepare 4 cups of Chicken Stock.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- It’s 1-2 of cupfuls Vegetables.
- It’s of *Suggestion: Carrot, Black Fungus, Shimeji, Shiitake, Bamboo Shoot, Bok Choy, etc.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 200-300 g of Tofu *Medium or Soft type recommended, cut into small pieces.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of Potato Starch *mixed with 3 to 4 tablespoons Water.
- You need 2 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s of <Seasonings>.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce) *OR Chilli Garlic Sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Rice Vinegar.
- You need of <Noodles>.
- It’s 2 bags of (2 x 200g) Itokonnyaku OR Shirataki (Konjac Noodles) *rinsed & drained.
- It’s 1 bag of Bean Sprouts *washed.
- It’s of *OR Other Noodles of your choice.
A low-fat, zesty salad, perfect for a summer lunchbox – vary with your favourite ingredients. Try one of these delicious, low-calorie winter drinks to warm up and slim down. Low calorie snacks are a saviour for anyone on a diet. Find top low-calorie recipes reviewed by home cooks.
Low-Calorie Hot & Sour Noodle Soup instructions
- Prepare Vegetables. Wash well, especially softened Black Fungus, and cut all into thin slices or strips as it would be easy to eat with noodles..
- Heat Chicken Stock and Sake (Rice Wine) in a pot, add Ginger and Vegetables, and cook until soft. Add seasonings, and Salt (only if required) & Pepper to taste..
- Add Tofu, bring back to the boil, then add Potato Starch mixture, stirring gently, until desired thickness is achieved. You don’t need to add it all..
- Add lightly whisked Eggs slowly in a circular motion into the boiling soup, gently stirring. When the egg is cooked, remove from heat..
- Meanwhile, cook Noodles. Itokonnyaku OR Shirataki (Konjac Noodles) and Bean Sprouts can be cooked together in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, then drained. If you use other noodles, cook them accordingly..
- Place hot Noodles (and Bean Sprout) in a serving bowl, cover with the Hot & Sour Soup, add some chopped Spring Onion on top, and enjoy..
Low-calorie dinners and snacks to help you eat healthier. Low-calorie alcoholic drinks may sound like an oxymoron but they really are a thing—and they can be helpful if you're trying to decrease the amount of calories you're consuming from alcohol. Good food, Low-calorie Recipes, Tips, Secrets & much much more! If you're a fan of low calorie foods. And although it's often a main ingredient in unhealthy dishes (i.e. fast food pizza, cheeseburgers, nachos), when eaten in moderation and paired. 🍴low calorie strawberry muffins!🍴. hey guys! sorry for being absent for a little bit, but my mum this creates a thick pudding consistency and can be eaten hot or cold (will thicken more as it cools) so.