Low calorie Russian Salad.
You can cook Low calorie Russian Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low calorie Russian Salad
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Apple pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of pomegranate.
- It’s 1 of grated cucumber.
- You need 1 cup of green grapes.
- You need 4-6 of Cherries.
- Prepare 1 cup of hung curd.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of pepper powder.
Low calorie Russian Salad step by step
- Firstly prepare the hung curd. And cut all the fruits in medium size piece..
- Now take a bowl and add apple, pomegranate, pineapple, grapes, grated cucumber (squeeze water from it), Chery..
- Add 1 cup of hung curd. (This is low calorie salad so I am using hung curd here otherwise you can use cheese or mayonese also).
- Salt to taste and add pepper powder..
- Mix it well with spatula..
- Taaadaaa it's ready. Very healthy and tasty 😋. It will help you in diet salads too. Enjoy.