Low calorie healthy style flower and alu ki sabji. Nutrition facts and Information for aloo ki sabzi. ESTIMATED GLYCEMIC LOAD™ Glycemic load is a way of expressing a food or meal's effect on blood-sugar levels. Nutrition Data's patent-pending Estimated Glycemic Load™ (eGL) is available for every food in the database as well as for custom foods, meals, and recipes in your Pantry.
Aloo palak sabzi recipe is a stir-fried North Indian based spinach potato curry recipe. It is a popular dish served in roadside restaurants which are called Dhaba in the Northern part of India. This Aloo palak recipe is a Punjabi style side dish that pairs well with Phulkas, roti, chapati, poori, and rice. You can have Low calorie healthy style flower and alu ki sabji using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low calorie healthy style flower and alu ki sabji
- It’s 500 Gm of cauliflower.
- You need 200 Gm of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes and.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- You need of Fresh curry leaves Salt haldi powder jira garam masala.
- It’s of Dhania powder red chilli powder.
It is a low-calorie and nutritious dish for kids, grown-ups, and also a perfect lunch box. Aloo gobi when made traditionally is very oily and spicy. But here is a healthy aloo gobi recipe which is easy, simple and quick to make. It is low in calorie at the same time very delicious.
Low calorie healthy style flower and alu ki sabji step by step
- Boil peel and dice potaotes and keep aside make puree of two tomatoes and 1 green.chilli. cut cauliflower into.florets wash and.keep.aside..
- Drain out water frm.veggies and heat oil in a deep kadai.. only 1- 2 tablespooon oil shallow fry..
- Add jira adrak ki paste kadipata and cauliflowr once the oil is heated. Keep stirring every minute so.dat it doesnt stick to the vessel. add little salt to fasten the cooking process. Cauliflower wl b cooked in a 4 to 5 mins now add the diced potatoes. And stir well.
- Let it cook.for a minite then add the tomato puree and add all the dry spices as per ur taste.. mix and toss well garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot with roti.
Read along to find out how to make low calorie Indian cauliflower potato dry sabji. Here is the aloo pyaz ki simple sabzi recipe. If you do not have any veggies in the fridge then this sabzi comes to the rescue. Easy to make this aloo pyaz ki sabji requires very few ingredients. It goes equally well with dal or curry both.