Low-Calorie Shrimp Stir-Fry in Chili Mayo Sauce.
You can have Low-Calorie Shrimp Stir-Fry in Chili Mayo Sauce using 5 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Shrimp Stir-Fry in Chili Mayo Sauce
- You need 250 grams of Small shrimp (peeled).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of sprinkling Coriander (dried cilantro).
Low-Calorie Shrimp Stir-Fry in Chili Mayo Sauce step by step
- Apply a small amount of sake and katakuriko (not listed in ingredients) to the peeled shrimp and rinse with running water. This will remove the dirt any lingering odors..
- Dry the peeled shrimp thoroughly with a paper towel and lightly cover with katakuriko. Put them in plastic bag and shake to spread the katakuriko evenly..
- Boil some hot water and add salt (not listed in ingredients). Boil the shrimp. You will combine them with the sauce afterwards, so you can cook them to about 80% done! Drain in a colander..
- Please don't rinse the cooked shrimp. Since they were prepared rinsed, dried, coated with katakuriko, and boiled; they are clean..
- Mix together the mayonnaise and sweet chili sauce. The sauce is spicy, so please adjust the amount to your taste when you mix them. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154009-homemade-sweet-chili-sauce-for-spring-rolls.
- Put the sauce mixture into a frying pan and simmer over low heat. It will begin to become transparent..
- Add in the cooked shrimp and turn the heat up to high. Quickly mix with the sauce and turn off the heat. Since the residual heat will overcook it, immediately plate and serve..
- Add coriander if you like, and it's finished..
- Here's my classic rich mayo shrimp https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156207-real-chinese-style-shrimp-with-mayo-aurora-sauce.
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Sweet and sour pork.
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Mapo tofu https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156781-easy-low-calorie-and-fat-reduced-mapo-tofu.
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Stir-fry with peppers and meat https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155563-low-calorie-chinjao-rosu-beef-and-pepper-stir-fry.
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Meatballs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153494-tender-and-juicy-low-cal-chinese-meatballs.
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Fried rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152551-crumbly-fried-rice-in-a-rice-cooker.
- [Healthy Chinese Cuisine] Simmered shrimp with chili sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152937-shrimp-in-chili-sauce-low-calorie-chinese.