You can have Kedgeree Hash using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kedgeree Hash
- You need 150 g of fish smoked (cubed) / 5 oz..
- You need 300 g of potatoes (peeled and cubed) / 10 oz..
- Prepare 100 g of red onion (coarsely chopped) / 3½ oz..
- You need 75 g of pepper green or yellow (coarsely chopped) / 2½ oz..
- It’s 75 g of cherry tomatoes (quartered) / 2½ oz..
- It’s 100 ml of milk skim / 3½ fl oz..
- You need 1 of eggs large (hard boiled – chopped).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of curry powder medium.
- You need ½ teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare of “Spray2Cook” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Kedgeree Hash step by step
- Microwave the potatoes for 4 minutes (taking care to ensure the pieces remain separated). Put a fry pan sprayed with Spray2Cook on a medium to high heat and fry the potatoes, turning often, until they start to brown (about 5 minutes)..
- While the potato is cooking microwave the onions and peppers for 3 minutes and put in the pan and spray again with Spray2Cook..
- Microwave the fish for 2½ minutes in the milk before adding to the pan complete with the milk. Mix in the curry powder. Add the chopped hard-boiled eggs..
- Add the tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes have softened. Season the hash with the pepper and mix well..
- Serve on warmed plates..