low calorie bbq steak wraps. Coat casserole dish lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Low Calorie Bbq Steak Wraps – Light Lunch Ideas "bbq steak wraps Find quick and easy lunch recipes menu ideas. Find easy to make food recipes bbq steak wrap.
How to Make Hawaiian Turkey Sliders. But wait — that barbecue sauce may be fat-free or low-fat. But is it loaded with empty calories in the form of sweeteners? You can have low calorie bbq steak wraps using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of low calorie bbq steak wraps
- It’s 8 oz of steak cut thin and cooked.
- It’s 2 cup of fresh Baby spinach.
- You need 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Black beans.
- You need 1 cup of Sweet corn.
- It’s 1 cup of low fat shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 of 8 inch round whole wheat tortillas.
You may be unwittingly pouring on the pounds in the form of barbecue sauce. Keep reading to discover the angels and devils of BBQ. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. I always used low sodium soy sauce and cut the amount of salt in half.
low calorie bbq steak wraps instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- coat casserole dish lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Make each tortilla with steak, beans, corn, spinach, cheese. drizzle bbq sauce on top.
- wrap each tortilla and set in casserole dish.
- bake 10 minutes.
I let this marinate all day. I put it on the grill with a fresh sprig of rosemary to give it a little smokiness and it was wonderful. Low Fat Low Calorie Wraps Recipes. Hawaiian BBQ Chicken WrapsWorking Woman's Food. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Booster Juice Smoked BBQ Steak Wrap.