Low Calorie Easy Pie Crust.
You can cook Low Calorie Easy Pie Crust using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Easy Pie Crust
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour (or all-purpose flour).
- It’s 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 50 ml of Chilled water.
- It’s 1 of Strong flour (for dusting).
Low Calorie Easy Pie Crust step by step
- Cube the butter, then chill. Sift flour on your work space..
- Add butter and salt to the dough, and using a dough scraper, chop the butter into the flour. Add the chilled water and mix the dough with cutting motions. After bringing it together, let the dough chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Dust flour onto a working surface and roll out the dough into a narrow strip. Fold the top and bottom into the middle, rotate 90°, then fold into fourths (bring the top and bottom ends into the center, then fold in half) and chill for 30 minutes..
- Repeat Step 3, chill the dough, then it's ready to use!!.
- "Makibaru Mama" used this recipe to make chocolate croissants. That means this pie crust can be used for other pastries, too..