Low-Calorie Adraki Murgh.
You can have Low-Calorie Adraki Murgh using 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Adraki Murgh
- It’s of For the marinade.
- Prepare 500 gram of chicken (curry cut).
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of For the gravy.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- It’s 3 of cloves.
- You need 4 of pepper corns.
- You need 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic chopped.
- It’s 3 tsp of ginger chopped.
- You need 2 slit of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger (juliennes).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped.
Low-Calorie Adraki Murgh step by step
- For marination add all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well cover and keep aside for 30 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan and add cloves, black peppercorns, cinnamon, and bay leaf..
- Once they crackle add ginger garlic and fry till they start to change the colour..
- Add onions and green chilli and fry till onion turns brown..
- Add tomato and fry till they get soft and mushy..
- Add chilili powder, turmeric, garam masala, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt and saute till they start to stick to the pan..
- Add 1/4 cup water and let the spices cook for a min..
- Add chicken and fry for 3-4 minutes on high heat..
- Cover the pan and cook the chicken in it's own juices on low flame till it's half cook..
- Whisk yogurt and add it in the pan and cook for 3-4 mins until oil starts to separate on the sides of the pan..
- Add the julienned ginger and cook till the chicken is done. Garnish with coriander and serve hot..