Irmgards Strawberry Pavlova ice cream/sorbet low calorie.
You can have Irmgards Strawberry Pavlova ice cream/sorbet low calorie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Irmgards Strawberry Pavlova ice cream/sorbet low calorie
- You need 60 grams of meringues see my recipe in directions.
- You need 400 grams of strawberries hulled.
- You need 40 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 300 grams of natural yoghurt I used 0% fat.
- Prepare 150 ml of milk I used alpro almond unsweetened.
- It’s 20 grams of liquid glucose.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Irmgards Strawberry Pavlova ice cream/sorbet low calorie instructions
- Make meringues or use shop bought https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348954-easy-meringues.
- Add strawberries & sugar to mixing bowl and puree using a stick blender until smooth.
- Put yoghurt, milk, liquid glucose, vanilla extract & 3/4 of the puree in a jug & crumble on meringues. Stir to mix in then put in fridge to chill & let meringues dissolve a little..
- Turn ice cream maker on paddles turning pour mixture in & let run for 60 minutes.
- Transfer ice cream into a container then pour the rest of puree on top & using a small spoon or skewer gently stir puree in until it ripples. I had to much puree so I changed recipe to what I originally poured in. My container was small too..
- Serve immediately or lid and freeze..
- Enjoy ☺.