Chocolate Okara Steamed Bread for Low Sugar Dieters.
You can have Chocolate Okara Steamed Bread for Low Sugar Dieters using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Okara Steamed Bread for Low Sugar Dieters
- It’s 10 grams of Okara powder.
- Prepare 50 grams of Hot water (if you use fresh okara, it is not necessary).
- You need 20 grams of Unsweetened chocolate chips (or unsweetened cocoa powder).
- You need 1 of Whole egg.
- You need 2 grams of Baking powder.
- Prepare 10 grams of Calorie-free sweetener.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt (optional).
Chocolate Okara Steamed Bread for Low Sugar Dieters instructions
- Combine the hot water and cocoa powder in a microwave-proof tupperware with a spoon. (If you use salt, add at this stage)..
- Add the okara powder, baking powder and sweetener. Stir and mix..
- At this point the batter should be warm to the touch. Add an egg and mix well..
- Cover roughly with cling film (or the tupperware lid). Microwave at 600 W for 2.5 – 3 minutes..
- This is the bread with sugar-free cocoa powder. It doesn't look moist, but it is fluffier..
- Do you see how fluffy it is?.
- If you use 40 g of hot water the bread will be dense and stiff. With 50 g, it will be fluffy and crumbly..