Low Calorie Shirataki Noodle Tomato Ramen.
You can cook Low Calorie Shirataki Noodle Tomato Ramen using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Shirataki Noodle Tomato Ramen
- Prepare 2 of packs Shirataki noodles.
- You need 1 can of ●Canned tomato.
- It’s 400 ml of ●Vegetable juice.
- Prepare 1 of ●Black pepper.
- You need 1 of ●Salt.
- Prepare 200 ml of ●Water.
- You need 2 of ●Soup stock cubes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 150 grams of Ground chicken thigh meat.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 2 of bunches Komatsuna.
- You need 1 dash of Olive oil.
- You need 2 slice of Sliced cheese.
Low Calorie Shirataki Noodle Tomato Ramen step by step
- Spread olive oil in a pan and stir fry the garlic and ginger. When it's fragrant, add ground chicken and finely chopped onion, and keep stir frying..
- When the chicken and onions are about halfway cooked, add the ● ingredients, roughly cut up shirataki noodles, and simmer for about 15 minutes. (Until the shirataki noodles are properly flavored.).
- When the shirataki noodles have absorbed flavor, add the stems of the komatsuna green, then the leaf, and keep simmering..
- When the komatsuna is cooked through, transfer the soup and noodles to a bowl. Top with cheese, microwave for 30 seconds, and it's done..
- Another recipe in my shirataki noodle series: "For Low Calorie Diets Easy! Shirataki noodle miso ramen" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143792-an-easy-recipe-for-diets-miso-shirataki-ramen.
- Another recipe in my shirataki noodle series: For Low Calorie Diets Just like the one on sale at convenience stores! Shirataki noodle soy sauce ramen.
- Another recipe in my shirataki noodle series: Easy! Shirataki noodle pasta with egg, natto and onion.
- Another recipe in my shirataki noodle series: Easy Diet Dish Shirataki noodle dan dan noodles.
- Another recipe in my shirataki noodle series (bonus): Easy ♪ Dan dan noodle style soup using bean sprouts https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155147-easy-dandan-noodle-style-soup-with-bean-sprouts.