Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich.
You can have Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich
- Prepare 2 of to 3 pieces Turkey, thinly sliced (or ham or other cold cut of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of see Sandwich coleslaw https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/145073-sandwich-coleslaw.
- Prepare 2 slice of Sliced sandwich bread.
- You need 1 of Margarine.
- You need 1 of Mustard.
- It’s 1/2 of Tomato, small.
Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich step by step
- Prepare all of the ingredients. Remove the seeds from the tomato..
- Please refer to my recipe for sandwich coleslaw. It will boost the flavor. (See https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145073-sandwich-coleslaw.
- Trim the crust off the bread, then toast until crisp..
- Spread one piece of bread with margarine and mustard. Top with turkey, coleslaw, then the tomato, then sandwich it with the other piece of bread and lightly press together..
- Cut into triangles, then eat it up. It's very juicy and delicious..