Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free). Great recipe for Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free). This is one of my favorites and the ingredients are so simple and it's very easy and fast if you And I usually mess around with food and sometimes it turns out delicious! So anything you will see here is definitely healthy and sugar free and very.
There are really only three ingredients. The egg whites and cottage cheese keep the calories low, but the protein high! Then, to make them like pancakes, we add oats! You can have Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free) using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free)
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats.
- You need 1 tsp of cacao powder.
- It’s of Strawberries (or any fruit you want).
- It’s 1 tsp of cheese spread (you can use plain yogurt instead).
- You need 1 tsp of honey (you can use maple syrup instead).
- Prepare of Olive oil spray (you can use any oil you want or any cooking spray).
These Sugar-Free, Oil-Free Oatmeal Pancakes are made entirely from oats and have NO added Absolutely loved making these! I make healthy, lower sugar recipes that also cater to my family's allergies. I eat a little bit of everything. The Best Low Calorie Oatmeal Recipes on Yummly
Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free) instructions
- Mix the eggs for 30 seconds then apply your oats and complete mixing.
- Add cocoa powder.
- Prepare the pan by applying any oil or spray just so the pancake doesn’t stick.
- Put all the mixture in the pan.
- Add strawberries on the mixture while cooking.
- Flip the pancake after 3mins.
- Cook for another 2 or 3 mins.
- Now we got our pancake ready. Let’s add the toppings….
- Put some strawberries (or literally any fruit you want) but I prefer berry fruits for this recipe.
- Add cheese spread on the middle and add honey all the way.
- Now do yourself a green tea cup and enjoy a super healthy homemade pancake for breakfast 😋.
Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. It's hard to tell that these oat fiber low carb buttermilk pancakes aren't the traditional high carb ones. They are also great frozen in single servings! She enjoys experimenting in the kitchen to create low sugar foods that taste like high carb favorites! Lisa's recipes have been featured on popular magazine.