Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free). The Best Sugar-Free, Oil-Free Oatmeal Pancakes These Sugar-Free, Oil-Free Oatmeal Pancakes are made entirely from oats and have NO added sugar or oil! A simple and easy recipe that our family loves. Naturally Sweetened Sugar-Free, Keto, Low Carb Recipes for the whole family.
There are really only three ingredients. The egg whites and cottage cheese keep the calories low, but the protein high! Then, to make them like pancakes, we add oats! You can cook Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free) using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free)
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats.
- It’s 1 tsp of cacao powder.
- Prepare of Strawberries (or any fruit you want).
- It’s 1 tsp of cheese spread (you can use plain yogurt instead).
- You need 1 tsp of honey (you can use maple syrup instead).
- You need of Olive oil spray (you can use any oil you want or any cooking spray).
Almond Joy Pancakes- All Day I Dream About Food […] You can substitute gluten-free all purpose flour, whole wheat flour or more oat flour (but if you make this choice the pancakes will be more delicate) Vanilla Greek yogurt. I f you want to use plain Greek yogurt you may need to adjust the amount of sugar/coconut sugar in the recipe. The Best Carb Free Pancakes Recipes on Yummly Gluten Free Pancakes, Almond Flour Pancakes Recipe (gluten Free Pancakes), Gluten Free Pancakes.
Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free) step by step
- Mix the eggs for 30 seconds then apply your oats and complete mixing.
- Add cocoa powder.
- Prepare the pan by applying any oil or spray just so the pancake doesn’t stick.
- Put all the mixture in the pan.
- Add strawberries on the mixture while cooking.
- Flip the pancake after 3mins.
- Cook for another 2 or 3 mins.
- Now we got our pancake ready. Let’s add the toppings….
- Put some strawberries (or literally any fruit you want) but I prefer berry fruits for this recipe.
- Add cheese spread on the middle and add honey all the way.
- Now do yourself a green tea cup and enjoy a super healthy homemade pancake for breakfast 😋.
Low Calorie Low Carb Low Sugar Low Sodium Low Fat No Restrictions. Place oats into a high speed blender and process until a flour is reached. Add in the remaining ingredients until a batter is formed. What you will need to make this As mentioned, you will need pumpkin puree- which you can find in lower sugar varieties online. Also, you will need pumpkin pie spice, available online here.