Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!).
You can have Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!)
- It’s 200 ml of chilled unsweetened almond milk,.
- It’s 2 scoops of (heaped tbsp) low calorie vanilla ice cream, (Asda),.
- You need 2 of lotus biscoff biscuits,.
- It’s of Low fat squirty canned cream (around 12g serving),.
- Prepare of Butterscotch zero syrup (I used Myprotein, optional),.
- It’s 1 of level tbsp granulated stevia sweetener,.
- You need 1 tsp of melted Biscoff spread, or biscoff sauce (alternative),.
- It’s of You will need:.
- You need 1 of hand blender.
- Prepare 1 of tall glass and a straw to serve.
Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!) step by step
- Pour the chilled almond milk, Stevia and ice cream into the blender container and crumble 1 and a 1/3rd of the biscoff biscuits in also, saving the rest as garnish. Add in 2/3rds of the melted Biscoff spread..
- Take the hand blender and pulse the ingredients together, then blend until nice and smooth..
- Take your tall glass and squeeze butterscotch zero syrup around the inside of it, then pour in the milkshake. Squirt cream on the top in a neat swirly pattern..
- Drizzle over the remaining melted 1/3rd Biscoff spread and crumble over the remaining 1/2th of a biscoff as a garnish. Add a straw and enjoy!.
- Each milkshake is approx 227 kcals! (this will vary slightly depending on which low cal ice cream you use, and whether you're using melted Biscoff or squeezy Biscoff sauce). :).