Brown bread papdi chana chat. Bread Papdi Chaat is a very innovative recipe where bread is used instead of papris. You can add boiled potatoes or boiled chana or green moong and put another layer of sweet yoghurt/curd. then put a layer of green chutney, sweet chutney, and some chilli powder, chat masala, black salt and garnish. Chana Chaat Recipe with step by step photos.
Chana Chaat is a delicious high protein chaat recipe made using chickpeas. Boiled chickpeas is tossed along with crunchy bits of tomato, cucumber and onions give perfect texture and flavor to the chaat. Addition of boiled potato makes the chaat filling and balances the sourness of tomatoes, lemon juice. · Instant pot kala chana recipe. You can have Brown bread papdi chana chat using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brown bread papdi chana chat
- You need 5-6 of brown bread pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of Boiled and mashed black chana.
- It’s 1/4 cup of low calorie beaten curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chutney.
- It’s 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chat masla powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare as needed of Namkeen sev for garnishing.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter for cooking.
Now I give you a most si How to make PAPDI / Chana Chat Papdi — смотреть на imperiya.by. furthermore, i would like to add some more tips, suggestions, and variations to this aloo chana chat recipe. firstly, i would heavily recommend making this finally, i request you to check my other chaat recipes collection with this post of aloo chana chat recipe. it mainly includes recipes like, dahi papdi. All reviews bread pizza cakes muesli salad brownie curry rooftop terrace local school low tables western food boat ride extensive menu old. Papri chat or papri chaat (ISO: pāpṛī cāṭ) is a popular traditional fast food and street food from the Indian subcontinent, probably in North India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. Many various additional dishes throughout India are also referred to as papri chat.
Brown bread papdi chana chat instructions
- First cut brown bread pieces into desire shapes. Now take a nonstick pan,apply butter on it and put these pieces on that.cook from both sides until they becomes crisp. Brown bread papdis are ready keep this aside..
- Now take beaten curd,add 1 tsp sugar into this mix well..
- Now take all ingredients in a plate,like mashed black chana,finely chopped onion,beaten curd and chopped coriander leaves..
- Now take crisp brown bread papdi,put 1 tsp black chana on it then put finely chopped onion,beaten curd and finally green chutney. Sprinkle some chat masala,red chilli powder.Garnish with namkeen sev. Repeat this process with remaining papdis. Brown bread papdi chat is ready. Serve immediately..
Chana chaat recipe – Protein packed, delicious and healthy chaat snack made with kabuli chana Chana chaat makes a wonderful breakfast, a mid-morning snack or an after school snack too. For more Chaat recipes & street foods, check Papdi chaat Sev puri Corn chaat Dahi vada Churumuri. Chana chaat, a protein rich healthy snack made with kabuli chana (chickpeas) and basic chaat ingredients is a perfect snack food for kids or a lunchbox. To mkae this chaat, boiled chickpeas (or canned) and boiled potatoes are tossed with tomato, onion, khajur imli ki chutney, green coriander. Learn more about ALOO CHEELA CHANA CHAT, Sprouts chat, Mix veg chat, Dal sprout chat, spicy chat ,by vahchef sanjay thumma Papdi For Papdi Chat.