The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad.
You can have The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad
- It’s 12 oz of -14 oz bagged salad (I used Fresh Express Garden).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of lean ground beef cooked, drained very well and crumbled (I used 90% lean) (I also like it to be very warm but not steaming hot).
- It’s 4 tbsp of sweet onion minced or chopped very small.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of reduced fat shredded cheddar.
- It’s 20-25 of hamburger dill slices cut in half.
- Prepare 2 slices of low calorie bread toasted and cubed (I used Weight Watcher wheat).
- You need 8 tbsp of light thousand island dressing.
- You need 2 tbsp of dill pickle juice.
The "Big Mac" Deconstructed Salad instructions
- Add lettuce to a large salad bowl and add ground meat,onions, cheese, pickles and bread cubes..
- Mix thousand island dressing with pickle juice and pour over salad. Serve!.