Plum Jam Cookies (crispy and low-cal).
You can cook Plum Jam Cookies (crispy and low-cal) using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Plum Jam Cookies (crispy and low-cal)
- Prepare 50 grams of Margarine.
- Prepare 100 grams of Jam made of umeshu plums.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cake flour.
Plum Jam Cookies (crispy and low-cal) instructions
- Combine the jam with the margarine, and mix using a spatula..
- Add the cake flour, and mix the margarine and the flour with your hands until it's crumbly..
- Bring the dough together, and shape it into a 2-cm thick block. Cut it in lengthwise in half, then cut into 2-mm thick slices..
- Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 25 minutes in a 150℃ preheated oven (adjust the time and temperature to your oven)..
- Once they're baked, let cool on a rack..