Easy! Just Microwave! Low-cal Hot Chocolate.
You can cook Easy! Just Microwave! Low-cal Hot Chocolate using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy! Just Microwave! Low-cal Hot Chocolate
- Prepare 100 grams of Soy milk (or milk).
- Prepare 10 grams of Katakuriko.
- You need 5 grams of Sweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 of Sugar.
Easy! Just Microwave! Low-cal Hot Chocolate instructions
- Put all the ingredients into a cup and mix well. The picture shows the cup once I put the katakuriko in..
- Microwave at 600 W for 30 seconds. Remove from the microwave and mix it up..
- Heat for another 30 seconds. Stir and serve..
- I used this flavorful sweetened milk cocoa..
- This is an easy and atisfying diet snack made with tofu and soy milk. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145746-easy-dieters-snack-with-soy-milk-tofu.
- To prevent lumps from forming and the bottom from hardening, mix, then heat. Repeat as necessary..