Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich. These healthy sandwich recipes keep all of your favorite ingredients—like cold cuts, cheese and toasty bread—but slash the calories. I created these based on a turkey burger recipe and wanted to make them even better for you. Use a favorite salsa with just the heat you like to make it your own.
Since there's an overwhelming number of overweight Since there's an overwhelming number of overweight people here, and the diet tends to be meat-based, I thought it would be good to cut calories to the. A loaded turkey sandwich can easily have close to a thousand calories The best way to accurately estimate how many calories are in your turkey sandwich is to sum up the calories in all of the ingredients. Pack your sandwich with as many naturally fat-free or low-fat toppings as possible. You can have Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich
- You need 2 of to 3 pieces Turkey, thinly sliced (or ham or other cold cut of your choice).
- You need 1 of see Sandwich coleslaw https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/145073-sandwich-coleslaw.
- It’s 2 slice of Sliced sandwich bread.
- Prepare 1 of Margarine.
- You need 1 of Mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 of Tomato, small.
Calories in Turkey Sandwich based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition Other User Submitted Calorie Info Matching: Turkey Sandwich. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending. Counting calories is a sure method to control your waistline, but if you don't get creative it's also a fast track to boredom. Sliced chicken or turkey breast creates a tasty, rich sandwich filling.
Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich step by step
- Prepare all of the ingredients. Remove the seeds from the tomato..
- Please refer to my recipe for sandwich coleslaw. It will boost the flavor. (See https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145073-sandwich-coleslaw.
- Trim the crust off the bread, then toast until crisp..
- Spread one piece of bread with margarine and mustard. Top with turkey, coleslaw, then the tomato, then sandwich it with the other piece of bread and lightly press together..
- Cut into triangles, then eat it up. It's very juicy and delicious..
It's delicious and then you get "fruit" as well. I know there's a lot of sugar in it, but it's worth it! And you don't need to use a lot. Or get low cal mayo for with turkey. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Turkey and Cheese Sandwich.