Low Calorie Vanilla Ice Cream with Milk and Skim Milk.
You can cook Low Calorie Vanilla Ice Cream with Milk and Skim Milk using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Vanilla Ice Cream with Milk and Skim Milk
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Skim Milk (or creaming powder).
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of drops Vanilla essence.
Low Calorie Vanilla Ice Cream with Milk and Skim Milk instructions
- Warm the milk in the microwave without letting it boil..
- Add the sugar and skim milk to dissolve..
- Once slightly cooled, add the vanilla essence. Chill in the freezer to finish..
- The ice cream won't turn out too hard if you mix it midway..
- Rum Raisin: Mix in some rum raisin in Step 3..
- Coffee and Walnuts: Mix in some crushed walnuts and instant coffee in Step 3. Dissolve the coffee with a little hot water if it's difficult to mix..
- Jam: Mix in the jam when the ice cream has half-hardened in the freezer. You can also try mixing in some chocolate spread or peanuts butter ♪ →.
- Mix in at Step 2 if you want it to be mixed evenly..
- Honey and Maple Syrup: Change sugar to honey or maple syrup. Please adjust the amount, since the level of sweetness is honey > sugar > maple syrup..
- Black Tea (easy variation): Add 2-3 tea bags into the mixture in Step 1 and warm. Let sit for 5 minutes, then move to Step 2..
- Here, I dissolved small amounts of matcha in warmed milk and mixed it into the ice cream. Delicious!.
- Rocky Road-Style: Dissolve some powdered chocolate in milk and stir into the mixture. Chill for 2 hours in the freezer, then mix in the chopped marshmallow and crushed almonds..