Liver and Bacon Ramekin.
You can have Liver and Bacon Ramekin using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Liver and Bacon Ramekin
- You need 250 g of lambs liver / 9 oz ..
- It’s 250 g of bacon medallions / 9 oz ..
- It’s 50 g of tomato flesh (chopped) / 2 oz ..
- It’s 50 g of onion (Chopped) / 2 oz ..
- You need 4 of eggs medium (beaten).
- Prepare 300 g of fromage fat free frais / 10 oz ..
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of beef stock strong.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sage.
- It’s ½ teaspoon of black pepper ground.
- You need of Spray2Cook ” ( a word used to describe.
- Prepare of any low – cal . non – stick cook ’ s oil spray ).
Liver and Bacon Ramekin step by step
- To Skin The Tomatoes: Cut a cross across the top. Place in boiling water for 1 minute. Remove the tomatoes and the skin should peel off easily. Cut the tomato in half and de-seed keeping only the flesh. Continue until enough flesh has been harvested to make up the weight required..
- Pre-heat an oven (180oC / 350oF / Gas Mark 4). Microwave the onion for 1 minute. Spray a fry pan with Spray2Cook and cook the liver over a medium heat for 1 minutes each side, set the liver aside. Cook the bacon in the fry pan for 1 minute each side and set aside with the liver. Add the onion and tomato to the fry pan, scape up any cooking juices and set the fry pan aside. Chop the liver into small cubes and the bacon into similar sized pieces..
- Put all the ingredients (other than the tomato and onion) in a bowl and thoroughly mix. Scrape in the tomato and onion combination and mix again. Divide the final mixture between four ramekin dishes (about 10 x 6cm). Put the ramekins into an oven dish that can accommodate them (and allow for their removal when cooked!). Pour tepid water into the oven dish between the ramekins, the water should come half way up the sides of the ramekins. Put the oven dish in the oven and bake for 30 minutes….
- Place the ramekins on plates and serve hot or cool and refrigerate to use as a paté subsitute..