Low calorie oats idli. About Low Calorie Oats idli Recipe: Low on calories and healthy idlis made with oats and grated carrots. Ideal for those who are calorie conscious. Learn how to make fiber rich Oats idli, a healthy breakfast recipe.
Learn how to make fiber rich Oats idli, a healthy breakfast recipe. This low calorie recipe is helpful in weight loss. The Best Low Calorie Oatmeal Recipes on Yummly You can cook Low calorie oats idli using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low calorie oats idli
- It’s 2 tbsp of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of curd(slightly sour).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of orad dal.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chanadal.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric pwr.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of eno fruit salt.
Low-fat, Low-calorie Vegan Oatmeal Cookies, Low-calorie Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Bars, Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies – Low-calorie, Gf. Oats idli recipe with step by step photos. On a low flame, add the ½ tsp. Masala Idlis With Oats – A Healthy, Low Calorie Breakfast Recipe.
Low calorie oats idli step by step
- On a tawa, dry roast the oats until it turns slightly brown and then powder the oats in a mixer. In a pan, add oil, mustard seeds, urad dal, chanadal and allow the mustard to splutter and the dals to turn golden. To this, add the chopped chillies, coriander and grated carrots. Add the turmeric powder and fry for a minute. Add this seasoning to the powdered oats mixture and add the curd to it to make a batter like that of idli batter's consistency..
- You can add as much curd to the mixture to achieve the consistency, but do not add water to the batter. Grease the idli steamer plates with oil and pour the batter into each area of the steamer. Steam the idlis for 15 minutes. Note: To know if the idli is cooked, poke an idli with knife and check if the batter does not stick to the knife. Once done remove the idlis and serve with Onion chutney..
Ingredients How to make masala idlis with oats? At the time of grinding, soak oats in water and drain immediately. Oats idli recipe, oats dosa; is another easy way to include oats (oatmeal) in our daily diet. Oats idli is a healthy breakfast for the whole family; and very low calorie and filling. The best thing is you can use this same batter to make oats dosa.