Low-Calorie Fresh Strawberry Mousse.
You can cook Low-Calorie Fresh Strawberry Mousse using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Fresh Strawberry Mousse
- It’s 150 grams of A) Strawberries.
- You need 250 grams of A) Yogurt.
- Prepare 60 grams of A) Sugar.
- Prepare 8 grams of B) Gelatin Powder.
- You need 100 ml of B) Water.
- You need 1 of C) Egg white.
- Prepare 20 grams of C) Sugar.
- It’s 1 of appropriate amount Strawberries (for decoration).
Low-Calorie Fresh Strawberry Mousse instructions
- Blend the "A" ingredients in a food processor (or a mixer) until the puree reaches your desired consistency. I like to leave bits in the puree..
- Soak the gelatin powder in the water ("B" ingredients), and dissolve in a microwave (Approximately 40 seconds at 700W)..
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the puree and mix well..
- Place this bowl in a bigger bowl with iced water to cool..
- Whip the "C" egg white and gradually add the sugar. Whip until it becomes a soft meringue..
- Pour 1/3 of the puree mixture (Step 4) into the meringue (Step 5) and stir. Then add this meringue and puree mixture to the remaining puree mixture..
- The mixture should now look like this. Attention: If the puree mixture (Step 4) is too runny or the meringue is too hard, you may find it difficult to mix or the mixture may separate when it is cooling..
- Pour into molds and chill in the fridge..
- Done! This time, I used a lot of strawberries for decoration..
- After a bite. You can see the strawberry bits inside. The strawberry color is beautiful, isn't it?.