Low-Calorie Meethi Seviyan.
You can cook Low-Calorie Meethi Seviyan using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Meethi Seviyan
- You need of Vermicelli/Seviyan 2 cups or 60 g.
- Prepare of Almond milk 1 cup or 250 g.
- Prepare of Light brown sugar 2 tbsp or 30 g.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Small cardamom powder.
- You need of Almond flakes 1 tbsp or 10 g.
- It’s of Sultana or Raisin 1 tbsp or 10 g.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kewra water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rose water.
Low-Calorie Meethi Seviyan instructions
- In a pan add almond milk, light brown sugar and small cardamom powder. Let it boil and stir until sugar melts in. Now add vermicelli and cook on medium heat until its dry. Add in kewra water and rose water. Turn the heat low and with lid on cook it further 3-4 minutes. Turn off the heat, garnish it with flaked almonds and sultans. Low-Calorie Meethi seviyan are done..