Low-Cal Salmon Basil Garlic Quiche.
You can have Low-Cal Salmon Basil Garlic Quiche using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Cal Salmon Basil Garlic Quiche
- Prepare 1 (9 inch) of Pie Crust – Meijer Frozen (640c).
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Fat Free Mozzarella – Kraft (180c).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Flour (18c).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Diced Onion (30c).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Peeled Diced Tomato (16c).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Diced Mushroom (8c).
- You need 3 oz of Diced Smoked Salmon – MeijerVita Classic Wild Nova (80c).
- It’s 3 of Large Eggs (215c).
- You need 2/3 cup of Whole Milk (101c).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Basil (3c).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder (9c).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt (0c).
Low-Cal Salmon Basil Garlic Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- In small saucepan over medium-low heat, add diced onion, tomato, mushroom, 1/4 tsp of salt. Saute for 10 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat and pour off liquid..
- In small bowl, beat eggs, milk, diced salmon and remaining spices. Decrease salt as desired, this quiche has plenty of flavor..
- Mixe cheese and flour in bottom of piecrust. Press down to make layer to prevent soggy crust from wet ingredients to follow..
- Layer the onion/tomato/mushroom mixture over the cheese..
- Pour the egg/salmon/milk/spice mixture on top..
- Bake at 400°F for 35-40 minutes until the center is no longer wet. Let stand for 5+ minutes before cutting..