Low-Calorie & Easy Shirataki Cream Pasta. Discover all the foods that you might or not be eating that could Help you. Low-calorie dinners and snacks to help you eat healthier. Find top low-calorie recipes reviewed by home cooks.
Low-Calorie Recipes Just because something is low in calories doesn't mean it has to be low in flavor. Check out these delicious recipes to help you lead a healthier lifestyle. Trying to cut back on calories? You can have Low-Calorie & Easy Shirataki Cream Pasta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie & Easy Shirataki Cream Pasta
- It’s 1 bag of Shirataki noodles (the type that doesn't need to be blanched).
- You need 5 of leaves Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 of Chicken.
- Prepare 250 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko (if using katakuriko slurry, dissolve in 2 Tbsp of water).
- You need 1 of Consomme soup stock cube.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Dried parsley.
Make a delicious, lighter meal with these low-calorie recipes that everyone will love. The newest trend in craft beer is one you'd never have predicted a decade ago: light, low-calorie IPAs. Brewers began pushing the caloric limits of wheat beers, sours, and lagers several years ago. For some people, an alternative for short-term weight loss is a very low-calorie diet.
Low-Calorie & Easy Shirataki Cream Pasta instructions
- Wash the shirataki and microwave at 500 W for 7 minutes. Meanwhile, roughly chop the cabbage and cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces..
- Cook the chicken in a small pot..
- Once cooked through, add the cabbage and cook until the cabbage becomes transparent..
- Add the katakuriko and cook until no longer floury..
- Add the milk, shirataki, and consomme cube. Season with salt and pepper..
- Garnish with dried parsley and pepper for fragrance, and it's done!.
Skim milk is a low-calorie source of high-quality protein. Best healthy food restaurant in Abu Dhabi. I have visited this restaurant many times, and I found the food to be delicious and well-presented every time. The protein cheesecake is a MUST! If you want to decrease your calorie intake, eating more low-calorie foods is a great place to start.