Sig's Delicious baked vegetarian Wrap.
You can cook Sig's Delicious baked vegetarian Wrap using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Delicious baked vegetarian Wrap
- It’s 2 of small, round low calorie wraps.
- You need 1 of amount of unsalted butter , enough to spread both wraps from one side only.
- It’s 6 of slices of vegetarian style bacon or pepperoni.
- It’s 100 grams of of gorgonzola blue cheese or similar.
- You need 10 of large leaves of uncooked baby spinach.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of piri piri sauce , or other hot chilli type sauce.
Sig's Delicious baked vegetarian Wrap step by step
- Spread each wrap from one side only with butter.
- Layer first with 3 slices of the vegetarian bacon or pepperoni, then add the crumbled gorgonzola. Next add three leaves of baby spinach ..
- Roll up the wrap into a cigar shape.
- Top with a little butter put into a tight fitting ovenproof dish and bake in oven on about 160 C until it starts crisping up and going slightly golden brown.
- When baked spread the remaining spinach leaves thinly with the piri or chilli sauce and serve together with the wrap.
- This equally can be made as a snack for meat eaters ..